As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UX/UI designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Need to have:
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer.
- You write clean and semantically correct HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with SASS, LESS.
- Experience with adaptive/responsive layouts and using media queries.
- You know not just how modern browsers work, but also have experience with dinosaurs like IE9.
- You version your code with a versioning system such as git.
- You can work well both in a team and independently.
- A keen eye for detail.
Nice to have:
- Interaction design skills (wireframing, sitemaps)
- Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Experience with accessibility standards (WCAG)
- Experience with Enterprise Web Application development
- Bonus points if you have experience in NodeJS, grunt, gulp or webpack