We are looking for a Product Owner that is passionate about building products loved by customers.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting competitor analysis and market research.
- Collating feedback from sales and customers
- Owning the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Prioritizing features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives
- Work closely with the scrum team throughout the development process
- Evangelizing the product internally and externally
Need to have:
- Eagerness to learn/grow with a strong pro-active mindset
- Ability to work across disparate teams and needs, with effective collaboration being a must
- Digital background with experience in projects related to web development, software development, game development, or cloud/A.I technologies
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail, and excellent problem finding AND solution finding skills
- Fluency in verbal & written English is important and required
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, digital/tech field, marketing field, or relevant discipline
- Solid understanding of digital production methods (Waterfall and/or Agile)
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and cloud software landscape
- Good understanding or any experience in the SaaS industry a plus
- 1-2 years of internship or work experience as a product owner