We are currently looking for a full-stack developer with strong PHP skills to be part of our international development team based in Shanghai.
You will be responsible for creating innovative & interactive branded web sites & platforms utilizing your full-stack knowledge & experiences of Laravel, Nginx, MySQL, AWS, CDN, CMS, tracking, report visualization and beyond.
You will be asked to work on multiple projects with global customers under tight deadlines. The ideal you will be outgoing, hard-working and will show initiative. We offer an international working environment and a culture where your contribution will be rewarded and be defined in your career path.
- Preparation of flow charts and design documentation;
- Build and maintain professional-grade websites and products;
- Develop customized content management systems;
- Test and apply (bug) fixes to applications;
- Develop real-time reports in order to monitor campaigns;
- Work with a team of designers, project managers, front & backend developers in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and Singapore, you get to work on making pretty solutions for big names.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, computer science is a big plus;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- Must have the ability to work within an international environment and to interact over instant messenger, email, phone and in person.
- A deep love for technology. We tackle a variety of very interesting problems, and we’re interested in generalist who is flexible enough to attack a variety of problem by choosing & working with the right tools, and who is dedicated enough to go deep when needed.
- You can wield PHP & Python like a pro, and are familiar with Laravel and Django
- Know your way around a Linux server, the LAMP stack experiences is a must
- Write versioned code with git, and fully understanding the idea of branching
- Clean coding practices. Software is maintained and modified far more often than it is written. Being able to write maintainable code is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Collaboration closely with the designer & creative teams to deliver great products in close-knit teams.
- An inquisitive mindset. Don’t know anything about Virtual Reality? Not to worry. Here’s the SDK and working example. Go and develop a great experience
- 3-5 years’ experience as a back-end developer.
- Know the ins and outs of Elastic Search
- Familiar with various CMS, e.g. October
- Experience with MeteorJS and Ruby on Rails
- Having worked with Docker