aTalent, an award-winning talent management platform with performance management at the core, enables medium to large enterprises to elevate their talents.
We are committed to improving the relationship between people and business, and to empowering everyone to become the best version of themselves at work.
Our product elevates your talents with integrated talent management life cycle. aTalent platform includes Performance Management, 360 Degree Feedback, Skills and Competency, Talent Review, Succession, Learning and Development, and Talent Marketplace.
We have worked with prestigious multinational and regional enterprises, including BMW, InterContinental Hotels Group, Asia Paper & Pulp, MetLife, Swire Coca-Cola, DHL Supply Chain, TDK, TK Elevator and Wuxi AppTec.
The Associate Consultant involves in assisting the team and the project leaders in every aspects of a professional consulting project life cycle including but not limited to collect, analyze, design, implement & support our enterprise Talent Management cloud solutions.
On the phone and on-site with customer facing is needed.
Post-implementation support is needed.
– Become an expert in the aTalent Talent Management product suite
– Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the aTalent solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, and assist the client in testing the aTalent solution.
– Work with the client to help convert legacy data into aTalent systems.
– Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement/Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated.
– Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between aTalent and ERP, OA, payroll systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions.
– Understand aTalent Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
– Work with delivery assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints.
– Work together with other aTalent functional & technical consultants.
– Ensure the client takes advantage of aTalent best practices.
– Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
– Ensure the client is reference able once the client is in production.
– Participate in update training and other events that help share one’s product skills with other consultants.
– Provide the Engagement/Project Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
– Critical thinking skill
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
– Advanced written and verbal communication skills
– Detail oriented
– Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
– Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
– Lifetime learning passion
– 4 years bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information System, Data Science or related discipline.